A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: It's Räddi.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:03 pm 

Yo!

Blog Name: It's Räddi.

Blog URL: http://itsraddi.blogspot.com/

Blog Focus: Guides, tips & tricks, views on hot topics & news and a look inside a high-end PvE guild in the form of weekly diary style entries!

Character Name: Räddi

Twitter (if applicable): nope.avi

Character Server: Jaedenar EU

Other Information:

Had a blog a year ago or so regarding mostly mages etc. but got burnt out with it and the narrowness of the topics I posted about. However, now I've decided to give this whole blogging thing a new shot from a bit different view though.

Focus will this time just be on pretty much anything I find interesting. Some of the content (guides, tips & tricks, maybe some news or my views on them) is aimed to be informative and useful for all kinds of players, ranging from the casual to a hardcore raider.

However some things such as my weeklyish raid diary style thingy (:D) is aimed to entertain and can be quite radically different from my more information filled posts. I'd think stuff like this could be interesting to read for everyone who just wants to see how the community is in a guild like mine.

Currently I'm working on a fire PvE guide to get a stable readerbase through search engines and such since that seemed to work out pretty well last time. First part was released today and I have a few more ready to be published in the following days. It will be going from basics to the more advanced tips thus aiming to please everyone interested in playing a mage. I also made one of the less serious weekly raid diaries to possibly see how people like it and get some feedback about it.

So yeah I think that's it for now, just decided to post here aswell since I remembered posting my old blog here :P I hope this one will become more of a success than the previous one ;).

drRäddi out!

WWW Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: It's Räddi.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:07 am 

Server: Magtheridon
Welcome to Blog Azeroth! Please Enjoy your stay here! Take a look around and Join the fun! Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:13 am 

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:28 am 

Server: Nagrand - Oceanic
Wow! You have so much good stuff already and your site looks great :) Welcome!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:26 pm 

Hehe, thanks. Trying to put up a bit more content up in the start so that there's something to read there if someone happens to bump into it :p Got beta access now aswell, working on a quick start guide for monk tanking alongside the diary stuff from beta & live raids.