A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Malchome's Mind on Gaming
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:51 pm 

Server: Elune
Blog Name: Malchome's Mind on Gaming

Blog URL: http://www.mmo-report.com

Blog Focus: World of Warcraft and Gaming in general, with a spice of EVE. Focus more on systems (Threat, Aggro, Leveling, Crafting, Market), as they are and ways that may improve them. I will occasionally post about a specific class but if it deals with Druids it will usually be a guest post on restokin.com.

My long term goal with the blog is to hopefully get a few other vocal like minded, in the sense of wanting to improve wow and gaming, individuals to post in the comments section to create a dialog. The purpose being to re-factor and refine ideas into a more complete form to then post on the suggestions forums.

Character Name: Malchome (Blog Persona and Tank), Lavata (Guess Poster on Restokin.com and comment troll at a few blogs.), Kealey of Elune or previously Kayley of Sentinels old wow forum posting Persona.

Character Server: Elune mostly. (Alt-o-holic) 20ish Alliance and 20ish Horde across Elune, Proudmore, Farstriders. Only Alliance above 50. 5 80s and 4 others 70+, I keep track in my signature on the wow forums.

Other Information: I decided to start a blog of my own after setting up a testing site for Lissanna. Then after setting up her blog I set my own up. I post in burst depending upon IRL work load. I use to post/troll the suggestions and other sections of the official forums and decided that blogging was a better avenue to post ideas and or opinions about things in WoW and other games.

Profile Send private message