Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Calling All Theme Creators!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:47 am 

Server: Proudmoore
Hey all!

Okay, so I've been inspired by all the WoW-themed blogs out there to create not a new blog myself, but rather a site that hosts other Warcrafty journals. The backend is WordPress MU, which is the multi-user version of WordPress and is more-or-less the same thing used at WordPress.org (not to mention self-hosted WP blogs), so it should be familiar to most people here.

The domain is registered and the base install is set-up, and I'm currently cleaning up end-user features in preparation for release.

The one thing I am missing is a set of WoW-themed templates to offer to users. I know there are scads of free ones out there, but I was kinda hoping to offer something a bit more unique. I have a couple of ideas to flesh out over the weekend, but I figured I may as well ask if there are any talented designers out there who'd be interested in donating some themes for use at the site? The only stipulations are that the themes should be XHTML/CSS and conform to basic semantic construction, and that if they're chosen for use at the site they're not to be redistributed elsewhere.

I can't really offer anything other than promotion (you'd be given full credit as the theme designer, of course) and my eternal gratitude, but I figured it was worth asking. ^^"

If anyone is interested or has any questions, please feel free to contact me either here or at d@void-star.net.

Edit: Okay, the first version of the site's up at azeroth.me. :)

WWW Profile Send private message