Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Affiliate Gold Guide
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:27 pm 

Server: Onyxia
Hey all, this is Markco from Just My Two Copper. I'd like to introduce you to the world of affiliate marketing and how you can make some money on your blog. Warning: This content is about selling through affiliate links with the guide I wrote for making gold in wow. The purpose of this post IS for people to make money, so if making money with your blog offends you please just ignore this post.

http://www.20kleveling.com is where you can direct users to buy my guide, but if you want to make money with it you will first need to set up an account with clickbank.com. You'll need to give them information regarding how you'd like to get paid and personal details. Once this step is complete, you then need to decide how you will sell the guide. Here are some examples:

An interview with me on your site, podcast or blog.
An advertisement with text or image.
An email if you have a newsletter.
A review of the guide (you can ask me for a temporary copy).

Points you will want to stress to your readers when selling it:
1. All updates, including expansions, are free. It requires a one time payment for permanent access.
2. The guide is online with a login, no downloads required.
3. Content is maintained by a reputable writer (myself) who maintains a strong presence in the wow community.
4. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
5. No farming spots, all auction house loving.
6. No filler content, all useful information.

Once you have decided how you're going to sell the guide, the final step is to add your hoplink to the url. On my affiliate page at http://20kleveling.com/affiliates.htm you will find information on how to do this as well as images for advertising purposes.

For information on affiliate links, hop links and hop shields please read up on the help information which clickbank.com maintains.

Good Luck!

Profile Send private message