Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Shared Topic 8th - 14th March: Favorite Raids or Dungeons
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:34 am 

Server: Magtheridon
Likely, its just a simple topic that everyone can join. What really was your favorite raid or dungeon so far since you played the game? explain why im sure there's this one particular raid or dungeon that you enjoyed? screenshots share too maybe? Whats was your thoughts about it. Thanks

WWW Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Shared Topic Idea: Favorite Raids or Dungeons
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:29 pm 

Server: US-Skullcrusher
This is a hard question because there have been so many raids and dungeons that I've enjoyed over the years. I don't have any screenshots to share, but I'll try to explain the reasons I liked the raids/dungeons I did.

I can't really choose one raid/dungeon over everything else, but I can narrow it down by expansion. :)

In Burning Crusade, I'd have to say my favorite dungeon was Heroic Shattered Halls because so few pug groups could get through it. I love being challenged as a healer and that dungeon offered some of the best ones.

My favorite raid in Wrath? ICC, hands down. I loved the boss mechanics, the graphics, and the challenge that some of the heroic versions presented for healers.

In Cataclysm, I'd go with Firelands. The reason is that I liked the feel of the raid; the environment really fit the name of it. The symmetry appealed to me and Heroic Alysrazor was my absolute favorite fight to heal.

This tier? I'd say SoO, because it has an open feel I like and a lot of bosses have mechanics that don't feel rewashed. All of the fights require a healer to be flexible and in terms of difficulty, I'd say it's probably one of the harder tiers for inexperienced healers that are prone to panic easily. Since I love being challenged as a healer, SoO is my favorite raid this expac by a wide margin.

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it."
Sydney J. Harris

Post subject: Re: Shared Topic Idea: Favorite Raids or Dungeons
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:54 am 

Server: Magtheridon
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this as early as now We will still update what week this will be featured. You can post more on your blog to join so your readers can read it too or they might want to comment on your behalf in my suggestion. But i appreciate it. its just a simple topic i know all these years its hard to pick and choose what raid or dungeons you like the most its not only general description to it maybe somehow its a first meeting you and your friends who you played for a while now unforgettable raid with guild, something like that matter. could be a loot that you cant get rid of that you played and went to dungeons that you got it from. ANyway, any thoughts is fine. theres no wrong or right here. just something i thought that maybe some of you appreciate the art of the dungeon or raid how the mechanics and all that. Anyway Happy blogging! <3

Post subject: Re: Shared Topic 8th - 14th March: Favorite Raids or Dungeo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:47 pm 

Server: Nagrand
This is my post which will be going live shortly :)

http://wp.me/p4gY7N-V5

dragonray