Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:30 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Nov 7-13, 2011: Dear Pandaren, What class should I role?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:32 am 

Server: Magtheridon
Hi guys, Thought to share this idea about knowing What class are you playing with the new race Pandaren on the new upcoming expansion (Mists of Pandaria)?. I know most players are excited to role as a Monk, but there are lots of options to choose from, Are you going to be a Pandaren healer, melee, caster dps or a tank? Please share your thoughts! Thanks!

http://amerencelovewow.blogspot.com/201 ... class.html

WWW Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Nov 7-13, 2011: Dear Pandaren, What class should I role?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:06 am 

Server: The Sha'tar-EU
My reply is up.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:31 pm 

Server: Lightninghoof
Great topic! I actually already wrote about this a couple weeks ago.

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:55 pm 

Server: Blade's Edge
I posted a response but kind of got sidetracked, as is my MO.

In writing this I realized that 19 characters on 1 server might be to many!

Check it out!

http://tinyurl.com/7sfm6oq

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 am 

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts! I also like to thank everyone who commented in my blog on this week's shared topic nov.7-13 namely the ff bloggers below, I also recommend to visit there blog and follow their feeds for latest updates! :D ;

AndAllofThem
I would be very happy if that's what female pandaren would look like! Cute!
I'm probably going to make a Pandaren Monk first. And then... probably many more. XD
-Misha

Jamin
've not decided what I'm going to do with the beginning of the expansion yet. Whether I want to level all the way to 8..90 from 0 again, or if I want to continue on my hunter. The pull towards Pandaren side is strong however (SWTOR Pun not intended). You know an old childrens TV show just came to mind... "Super Duper Sumos". That's what the Panda's reminded me of XD

group5gal
Aww, what cute little panda animations! I'd seen that possible female pandaren art also, and I must say I also approve, though I am generally not very content playing larger model races. Feels too slow! Don't be afraid to level a warrior though, it's really quite easy! Victory Rush is amazing for solo questing and really cuts back on downtime, and prot aoe is pretty powerful!

Thetenmanbear.com
Nice work on the post! As far as playing larger races, well, I miss playing as a Tauren all the time. I am somewhat bummed that Pandaren won't be able to be druids, but I am sure I will find something I can live with as a class.

Ceraphus
The obvious choice seems to be Pandaren monk, new class, new race like you said, though I kinda like the idea of the Pandaren warrior to be honest. Myself don't think I will be rolling a pandaren, all my character slots are currently filled, and I can't bring myself to deleting an existing toon

syrco
Great post :) I hope we get more character space cause I want to level some new characters, not just race change them. I'm looking forward to the monk, but I think I want a male tauren monk, cause that would be totally awesome :D But I really want a pandaren, it's just that the only class I'm missing is a warlock, and I don't want a pandaren warlock. Maybe I'll level a new priest or something. I'm not really sure :P

Chatmay
Will def be a panda monk! I can't wait to see how many of us will be in the starting area after xpac first hits!

Reluctant Raider
I haven't thought of it much yet. I know eventually I'll have a panda monk because that's just awesome. I was telling my husband that if they made panda's able to be druids, I would race change :) But noooooo! I'll have to go do this shared topic!!

Saga
I expect I will play a Pandaren Monk on the Beta to get a feel for if I a) want to have a Pandaren character and b) like the Monk class. Then I guess depending on what I decide, will either make a Pandaren Monk when the expansion goes live - or a Human Monk and/or a Pandaren . Whether I'll play a Pandaren "for real" will probably end up depending a lot on how I like the female looks and animations. I never really got used to Worgen, and never really cared for one. I'm hoping Pandaren will be different :)

Mia
I hope that's what the female will look like. I love the hairstyle. I just wish they would post the female models already! I haven't decided on what will my panda's class is going to be. Probably a monk because I don't really want to pay for a race change XD

Draccus
In the upcoming expansion the introduction of the new race of Pandarians and the new class of monk presents the same rush to roll a new toon that Wrath of the Lich King heralded in with Death Knights. So I am more then likely going to wait before running in and rolling a new toon. To many alts at the moment; however, when things calm down a bit I am seriously thinking about rolling a Pandarian Shaman. I have never played that class and would love to experience that from the furry paws of our new bamboo loving Alliance leading friends. I will say I am looking forward to the neutral interactions between Horde and Alliance as the race develops up until level 10. It should be interesting to see that split happen. Great article and question to pose. Does anyone wonder what the new racial mount will be? Perhaps a food cart or some version of the Panda Express.

redcowrise
I gotta go with Monk on this one, even though there are plenty of classes I haven't ever really played in earnest. There are a few races that I associate with certain classes, and the advent of both Pandaren and monks at the same time ties them together for me :)

bravetank
Definitely a monk for me. I'm just intrigued by the whole thing and want to try something new. I just hope it's less laggy for me than the Worgen starting area was. I know that's my computer's issue but it realy spoiled that for me & Ive not got very far with my worgen as a result. I hope it's different with the Panderan Monk- don't want to have to buy a new computer just for MoP!

Somnar
I'm definitely looking forward to Mists and being able to role a Monk. It seems to be along the same lines as the Friar in DAoC, which I still miss playing. Very nice post Amerence and I love the look of the site!

Navimie
I love the animated gif's amerence! A great read, and it's hard for me to write on this shared topic... if you know my feelings on alts :)

My replies to each of these bloggers are posted in my blog. Thanks again guys! Love you all! <3 http://amerencelovewow.blogspot.com/201 ... l#comments

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:42 pm 

Server: Archimonde
Here's my reply. Sorry it was at last minute XD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:17 am 

wowmia wrote:
Here's my reply. Sorry it was at last minute XD

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I appreciate it. :D