Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:02 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Guild Mum
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:10 am 

Blog Name: Guild Mum

Blog URL: http://sephreniachat.blogspot.com/

Blog Focus: Well, I'm not completely sure yet - I've only recently discovered blogs and decided to start one as a place I can share things I find out, vent a little, express myself and generally share my joy in WOW. I'm a Council member of a late night guild that raids (not a raiding guild that goes late at night - there is a difference :wink: ) and wanted to share my experiences. I am generally acknowledged as the Guild Mum (well, I am a Mum, so durrr) and that's where the name came from.

I'm not a great theorycrafter, but I know where to go to find stuff out and hope to share some of my findings. I play a Holy Priest (well, mainly Holy - there are some nice little talents in the Disc tree to help us heal) on a European PVP realm (although I'm largely scared of PVP - the thought of hurting someone else bothers me - computer generated, yes - real people, no :oops: ).

Character Name: Sephrenia

Character Server: Kor'Gall (EU)

Other Information: I'll do pretty much anything for some chocolate or the chance of a new in-game pet.

WWW Profile Send private message  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:18 pm 

I have found that there are plenty of theory crafters out there ... At this state in the game there really isn't much to be said that couldn't have been summed up using a link instead ... Therefore columns like yours are needed to lighten things up.

It's fun to read some of the things that go on and how people feel about them ... it doesn't always have to be improvement of your toons through theory crafting .. instead it's a matter of improvement through an understanding of how other people feel about the different things that are happening. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:29 pm 

Aww thanks Knurd. I started to write to share my life in WOW (and in general probably) and also as a resource for me to find things again that have interested me. I'm an avid reader and I always forget where I've read something, so here's my perfect opportunity to note down something I see (my "favourites" list is WAAAAY too long).

I've always been one for chatting (forums, CB radio and Amateur Radio, MSN, email... ) and here's my great chance to continue it - even if nobody is interested or listening I can rant on for hours and keep myself amused :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 pm 

Honestly ... many times when I write something, like today's rant for instance, it makes me laugh even if others look at it and go "your an idiot." I write the blog for me, and it would appear that I have about 30 people between the feeds and hits that enjoy it, or at least are too lazy to take it off their autofeed. Either way, I am amused :D