A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: The Misdirect List
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:04 pm 

Server: Moon Guard
Blog Name: The Misdirect List

Blog URL: http://themisdirectlist.blogspot.com

Blog Focus: Hunters, RP, Alts and their classes, Stories, a few rants, light raiding, and life on an rp server...maybe some theorycraft - guests welcome

Character Name:
Alihandra

Character Server: Moon Guard (US)

Other Information: A long long time ago, on a normal server far away, my hunter's pride was under attack. I'd worked and slaved hard to be a HUNTER not a *shudder* huntard... and while I was ok with folks assuming I was the former those who enjoyed telling me HOW to be a huntard kinda drove me batty. So when I learned this spell called [Misdirection] and was dragged to a MC run and promptly told how to be a hunter by a shadow priest who'd never been there before and had a level 12 hunter alt... I figured hey it might be fun to try this spell out on oh say... Gar. Needles to say... that day the Misdirect List was born... but trolling the internet for interesting things to read I discovered this blogging stuff... and decided hey why not give it a shot...and the now fully entrenched RP/Raiding hunter known as my main smacked me with her spell, used a few high aggro shots and Feigned Death till I used her list of favorite people to kill for giggles as the title.

Characters are so pushy these days...

Been playing WoW since '06, Aliha is my main with her small family of alts on MG. Jadira (Draenei Ret Pally), Irulain (Nelf DK), Oboro (Draenei BM Hunter), Meloraan (Draenei Disc/shadow Priest), Blackhowling (Nelf Feral Druid), Umbram (Gnome rogue bank alt), and Dawnqui (Belf Aflic Warlock). I have alt itus bad and what's worse... (whispers) two of them are over 70 and two more are almost in outland I'm 25, like writing and almost spend more time writing about this little clan of crazies than I do actually playing the game. I blame guild drama but regardless that's me, that's the blog. Just started so pop on by and see whats shakin.

Writer - Blogger - Hunter - Alt-itus sufferer
80 isn't a goal... just means you can go and do all the stupid stuff you tried when you were younger.

WWW Profile Send private message