Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New WoW Social Bookmarking site!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm 

Server: Silvermoon
Hey Guys,

This is Bless From www.hordereview.com man its been great being a part of the World of Warcraft blogging universe, and now it is even better because I have something to give back to you guys. Horde Review has developed our own Social Bookmarking site and it is 100% for you guys who blog about wow. My hope is that all of this effort will help me to get more recognition for Horde Review as well as hopefully get a sweet mention from some of you guys on your sites for all of the efforts (Definitly not begging please feel free to use it no matter what). As well as try to categorize submitted posts for users to be able to search for info around the blogosphere quicker.

The thing is my mastery of the English is not quite as good as some of you so I have to make up for it somewhere.

The whole thing is still pretty ruff around the edges and any feedback from you guys via our contact form would be great. I would really appreciate your worst criticism in a most constructive manner about this. I hope to fine tune it, and get it going as a great tool and link builder for all of you. It is 100% follow links and I will do my best to combat spam on it I swear. As of right now you have to manually enter your post titles and your descriptions but I am hoping to make it so it will automatically pull your data in the future, however I am not really sure how to do so just yet.

This is 100% custom, there is no other version or social bookmarker out there that this is built off of so please give it a try.

As well we have added many new features not all of which are 100% functional as of this writing but will be 100% within the next 3-4 days. These things include social networking features, WoW resumes, Groups, Community, We are trying to build a fully maintained Macros and current Encounters guide section, as well as the Horde Review Blog which you all already know and love I hope.

I look forward to you guys coming out to the site and hope you will at least check it over the next few days as we make these major upgrades.

To access the social bookmarking portion of our website which is labeled WoW Universe please go here

http://www.hordereview.com/wow-universe/

WWW Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: New WoW Social Bookmarking site!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 am 

Server: Silvermoon
sorry if you have tried to use the service over the past day we were trying to fix some things give it a couple of hours and it will be back up for you guys to test.

WWW Profile Send private message