Blog Azeroth

A forum for World of Warcraft Bloggers
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Blogs Support Japan
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 am 

Server: Jaedenar
Not sure if this is the correct section to post in so please move it if it is not! This is completely off topic but I think very important so please take the time to read.

As many of you will know Japan has recently been devastated by a huge earthquake and tsunami. It is very easy to disassociate ourselves from these events as they seem so distant. I really feel that we need to do everything that we can, however small, to help the victims of this tragedy.

That is why I have decided to start a campaign amongst bloggers to try and generate some awareness and ultimately donations for the Red Cross. The idea is very simple. If every blogger that reads the post copies it and posts it on their blog for their readers then we can hopefully make it viral and generate a serious amount of money for people that really need it.

Please see my initial post at http://www.toprosters.com/blogs-support-japan

This whole thing relies on our community responding and posting it or blogging about the disaster themselves. Please feel free to take any images from my post. You only have to post it once which will not take long and you will be helping people that really need it.

It would be fantastic if we can act as a community and really get behind this, even it is only for a day. It will really make a difference. If you have any questions, need help with the images or anything then please respond here or email me at mail@toprosters.com. I realise that not all WoW bloggers read these forums so if you could spread the word to your friends in the blogging community that would be fantastic. Thanks for reading guys and I look forward to working with you to make a difference.

WWW Profile Send private message